Welcome to your first step into the underwater world! The Open Water Diver Course is your first full scuba course to begin your adventures as a certified diver. Through the next 3-4 days we will teach you all necessary skills and theory to become a certified and globally-recognised diver. After this course you will be able to dive comfortably and safely anywhere in the world and lifelong.
Your next three days will be full of new things and adventures for you. After you will have completed the diving theory in self-study, you and your instructor will consolidate the theory and practice some first skills in the pool on your first day. At the end of the day, you will know and feel comfortable with your scuba equipment.
The following two days will give you the chance to practice and train all these skills in the open water. We will take you to some safe dive spots in or around Komodo National Park where you and your instructor will master the knowledge and the skills.
At the end of your third course day you will have completed 4 open water dives, the theory and the exam. And the instructor can certify you as Open Water Diver.
We always keep the 4th day to cover any eventualities. Respectively, we recommend using this day as your real diving day. Your adventures under water begin today!
And will continue in your Advanced Program.Book your course now
Price 7.000.000 Indonesian Rupiah
- 4 Open Water Dives
- Digital SSI Certification
- SSI Theory and pool sessions
- Full set of scuba equipment
- Transfer from your hotel to our boat and back
- A light breakfast on the boat
- Unlimited drinks like water, coffee, tea
- Snacks and local fruits all day long on the boat
- Freshly prepared Indonesian style lunch on the boat
- A comfortable, spacious diving boat
- Facilities: toilet, fresh water to rinse off, storage room, hammock, sun-chairs, sofas
- During the course you will be insured through your dive instructor
Does not include:
- Entrance fees to Komodo National Park
- Local tourist tax
- Soft drinks on the boat
- Travel insurance
- Duration: 3 to 4 days
- Age: min. 10 years
- Depth: max. 18 meters (12 meters for 10-11 years old ones)
- Health: must be healthy and able to swim
We recommend visiting your doctor before; to make sure you can start with your Open Water Diver course.Book your course now