As you read, it’s time to discover the underwater world and to become a diver. This program (it’s called Discover Scuba Diving in PADI, or Basic Diver in SSI) is especially designed for those who ever wanted to try the first breaths under water. Or for those who are just curious of new things and adventures.
This is a one day activity where our experienced instructor will explain to you the first basics of the equipment, the theory and the skills without committing to a longer training.
During the day you will be introduced to safety rules, you will experience the scuba equipment and how to use it, and you will explore some of the great dive spots in or around Komodo National Park.
The instructor will make sure that you dive comfortably and with a lot of fun while he will take care of your safety. Even though you do not know all skills yet, you will experience and enjoy the underwater world with its beauty.
And if you can’t get enough of it afterwards, just enroll for the Open Water Diver Course. And by the way, your introduction dive can be count as first dive of your OWD course.Book your course now
Price 2.750.000 Indonesian Rupiah
- 2 Open Water Dives
- Introduction to theory and basic skills
- Full set of scuba equipment
- Transfer from your hotel to our boat and back
- A light breakfast on the boat
- Unlimited drinks like water, coffee, tea
- Snacks and local fruits all day long on the boat
- Freshly prepared Indonesian style lunch on the boat
- A comfortable, spacious diving boat
- Facilities: toilet, fresh water to rinse off, storage room, hammock, sun-chairs, sofas
- During the course you will be insured through your dive instructor
Does not include:
- Entrance fees to Komodo National Park
- Local tourist tax
- Soft drinks on the boat
- Travel insurance
- Duration: 1 day
- Age: min. 10 years
- Depth: max. 12 meters
- Health: must be healthy and able to swim
We recommend visiting your doctor before; to make sure you can start with your Basic Diver course.